Winter arrives every year. With it comes a whirlwind of parties, nights out, and a number of chances to wear more varied clothes than we normally do in summer. In short, the winter is the perfect time of year to show off and make a style statement. Hence, it is no wonder that there is a winter fashion to look up to and dress up in exotic winter wears to dazzle in social gatherings that are common in this season. There are fashionable winter dress materials and accessories that people of all ages would like to own, wear and enjoy. If you’re looking to update your personal style with the latest fashion trends, you can go through the short list compiled by us. After reading, pick the one that suits you the most.
1. Vamped-up Lips: Since time immemorial, the red lips have fascinated the guys. However, the proper shade of red colour needs to be chosen to suit the boxy colour and texture to look appealing in parties and social get-together.
2. Cat-eyes: Although there is a dip in the number of people who like to see the cat eyes, there has been a very recent resurgence in its number. Hence, the cat-eyes are making a comeback in latest fashion trends. Knowing this trend, the designers are using both eye-liner and eye-shadow methods to create cat-like eyes. With cat-eyes, women and young girls can become cynosure of everybody’s eyes.
3. Cosy Is Finally In: The current trends point out to the usage of cosy sweaters, turtle necks and quilted coats by the party revellers. You can choose the best combination that best reveals your personality.
4. Large Eyebrows: The pruning of eyebrows has been either considered as relief or annoyance. Those who considered this too painful and uncomfortable, there is good news. The big eyebrows have become steadily popular since some time ago. To make the large eyebrows visually appealing, they have to put into shape. They add shape and depth to the face and help draw attention to eyes in general.
5. Metallics: The threads in silver and gold colours are also trending with clothing when it comes to party season in general. You can drench your eyes in deep bronze or gold or silver to make the visual appeal. These are few things that can make to get dressed-up for the occasion. We need to avoid making really bold and shiny makeup as it might not sync with the occasion.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9497422